Sunday, May 15, 2011

sundayfunday

Today we had a GREAT day serving our Lord!! I just can't tell you how excited I am and how I see things going for us... we are going on a mission trip in January to Kenya, Africa!!! I am overwhelmed with joy in knowing that I will be helping serve a missionary in another country!! Sometimes things seem so important here in my little town with my little life and until something like this happens its like the sky opens up and you can see that my little life and my little problems are nothing compared to my GREAT GOD!! So to you who read this I am just asking that you pray for us as we have started this amazing journey, because we already feel the attacks of Satan and I know that it will just get worse, which in a weird way makes me happy cause I know we are doing something right! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment